Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica (BIVI) is one of the largest animal health business in the world. We are known for our commitment to provide leading and innovative health solutions, to prevent and treat animal diseases. We reside within the KC Animal Health Corridor, located in St. Joseph, Missouri, a quick 30 minute drive north of the Kansas City International Airport, which offers a variety of activities and lifestyle options. If you value innovation, come join us, and bring more health to animals around the globe.
Responsible for supporting systems and processes used by the Sales & Marketing organization within the Commercial Operations Division. Specific areas of focus include accountability for customer service calls, BISM help desk tickets, root cause analysis to identify issues/system bugs, offering recommended fixes, system enhancements, and process improvements to resolve problems. Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to the following essential job functions: As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees. Duties & Responsibilities
- Present and facilitate meetings adapting content to the different audiences.
- Establish open, transparent communication on a one-on-one basis.
- Manage different stakeholders and influence behaviors related to the use of the information by communicating success, concerns, risks, and status updates on related work.
- Collaborate with peers to share learnings, core processes, systems, and best practices.
- Cultivate teamwork by facilitating cross department communication.
- Communicate issues or outages as outlined in the Data Governance program utilizing a data steward alert.
- Systems & Operations:
- Develop system knowledge.
- Develop understanding of Sales & Marketing processes delivered within the Systems.
- Resolve field force help desk BISM tickets and service calls, which include root cause analysis to identify system issues/bugs, process deficiencies.
- Complete user acceptance testing according to scripts.
- Inform stakeholders of systems technical and operation training activities as provided by training plan.
- Educate key users to understand system functionality, data, reports and processes.
- Data Stewardship:
- Actively support all aspects of the BIVI Data Governance Program.
- Identify causes of poor data quality management, implement solutions and communicate findings to employees, management, and stakeholders.
- Ensure processes adhere to data management policy.
- Collaborate with Business Process owners and Data Stewards to develop methods for synchronizing data entering company systems.
- Responsible for ensuring issues and/or outages are communicated to the user community.
- Strategic Projects:
- Participate on projects or sub teams as needed to execute objectives.
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g. EEO, FDA, OSHA, PDMA, EPA, PhRMA, etc.) and Company policies and procedures.
- Report all violations immediately to management.
- Document observations and provide information to management as necessary.
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards with all business contacts and BIVI employees.
- Bachelors’ degree, from an accredited institution, in Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or similar and three (3) years equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply principles, concepts, practices, and standards including knowledge and use of Animal Health or Pharma data and basic working knowledge of industry practices.
- Experience in customer service or service area.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and stay up-to-date.
- Must be able to effectively work well in a cross functional team environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to organize, prioritize independent work, and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate ideas, facts, and technical information to management, as well as other internal customers both verbally and written.
- Basic experience and demonstrated aptitude with applications or information tools, i.e. CRM/Incentive Compensation systems a plus.
- History of successful performance.
- Ability to travel (may include overnight).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Marketing & Market Access
Americas-United States-MO-Kansas City
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!