Placed, the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence, is looking for a Director of Partner Development to join our team.
As the market leader both in terms of share and adoption, Placed connects digital ad exposure to in-store visitation, enables location based targeting that looks past proximity, and provides insights validated against the largest retailers in the US.
Based in New York, you will play a key role in sourcing, establishing and cultivating relationships across partners including media publishers, ad-networks, and programmatic partners. As the only independent player in the space that’s not selling media, Placed acts as a strategic partner across a wide swath of companies. Rather than searching for IOs, you will be developing strategic relationships, focused around connecting the digital to the physical world.
As a Director of Partner Development at Placed New York, you will:
- Increase the number of partners that Placed does business with.
- Grow existing partner’s usage of Placed Attribution by owning the relationship and revenue expectations on the east coast.
- Schedule and lead regular sales trainings across partner’s sales teams to arm them with information to better sell in Placed, update them on the product, and best practices and general education on the space.
- Evangelize Placed’s offerings with senior level executives across existing partners as well as developing relationships with prospective partners
- Educate our partners on the value and actionability of location as it relates to Placed Attribution, Placed Targeting, and Placed Optimization.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure that day to day activities and campaigns are exceeding our Partner’s expectations.
- Work independently, be a self-starter and have good team work and great communications skills.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience working with media publishers, ad-networks and/or programmatic advertising companies.
- A history of business development, strategic selling and engaging with senior executives.
- Strong track record in achieving complex technology solution based sales
- A proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients (Hunter vs Farmer)
- Knowledge of the mobile, advertising, and analytics space
- The ability to work in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
- Excellent relationship development skills and communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong organization and planning skills, and be a great team player
- Solid knowledge of data analytics and ability to take particular uses cases and build data streams to support analyses that support the use cases.
- Experience developing exceptional documentation for client presentations, RFP's, and other as required
- Be able to travel as needed (around 25%)
- A Bachelor's Degree
OF TECH TALENT