Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Objective of the role: To provide data and process expertise to the global supply chain Planning community to support the daily business and the overall GSC transformation plans
Expected Areas of Competence
- Drives Process Governance Framework implementation and execution including Planning Community of Practice and system/process training
- Define and owns data requirements to support Business Processes
- Define and owns data quality and data standard business rules including allowed values for both master and transactional data
- In partnership with the Product Data Management team, performs monthly data audits using Data assessment reports on material master attributes and transactional data.
- Create and develop a community of Super-Users distributed across sites and above site to enable the first line of process and system support and training for the overall Supply Planning community.
- Ensures alignment and integration between Site Supply Chain Planning, Network Planning and External Manufacturing processes
- Serves as the Business process Subject Matter Expert (SME) for driving and supporting system enablement in case of network configuration needs (e.g. Divesture & Acquisition’s, new SAP plants). Owns UAT Script Development and coordinate execution.
- Closely aligns and integrates with Replenishment Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management teams, Product Data Management, IBP as well as the BIA DP and analytics teams.
- Responsible for documenting the SOPs, WI’s/Job aids and training material for the assigned processes, including metrics and related tools.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a complex, highly regulated Supply Chain environment including intercompany tolling transactions
- Mastery competence in SAP ECC (PP/MM) and advanced planning systems (e.g. APO/IBP, Kinaxis)
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Functional Supply Chain role
- Experience managing and improving global supply chain systems across multiple IT applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas and persuade others to accomplish challenging goals & objectives.
- Experience of effectively working in a culturally diverse workplace through international projects or global teams.
- 5 – 10 + years’ experience managing people and project teams preferred
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking and problem solving skills required
- Demonstrated business acumen in communicating and collaborating at various levels in an organization required
- Demonstrated experience in developing and presenting information to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or other related business degree (e.g. Engineering), MBA desired
- APICS CPIM and Lean 6Sigma Certification highly desired. CSCP a plus.
- In-depth working knowledge of Production Planning. A proven track record of successful project implementation in a supply chain environment.
- Understanding of regulatory, social and economic developments that may impact the business
- Proven Knowledge of MRP philosophy, Supply Chain / Materials Management, Production Planning, etc
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical business including regulatory, environmental health and safety requirements, key internal and external customers, and functional areas including marketing, sales and finance.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Visio and MS Project)
- Able to lead and manage projects: formalize objectives and benefits, plan activities, and follow up achievement.
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw and present findings and recommendations
- Able to frame, formalize and present analysis / process design /project status
- Excellent communications skills. Ability to influence people and establish relationships with multiple levels / functions within the company.
- Willing and available to travel at minimum 25% of the time or as needed to support projects/objectives
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer - Vet/Disability
Job Function: Gen/Multi SC & Logistics
Primary Location: NA-US-NJ-New Brunswick
Organization: GMS - GSC
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!