About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking an Agency Sr. Account Executive to join our growing North American Agency team in New York. We're looking to grow our Agency vertical significantly this year and beyond, and you will play a key role in helping us do so by acquiring high value new agency clients and driving growth within our existing agency relationships. Reporting directly to the Head of North American Agency Sales, you're going to be instrumental in growing our burgeoning agency business!
- You will identify, nurture and close new large independent and network agencies through a combination of phone and face to face sales meetings
- Build and execute a strategic plan to proactively seek out new agency customers and work with existing agency clients to achieve revenue goals
- You'll gain a deep technical understanding of our Growth Marketing Platform, related API, and reporting documentation
- Communicate the value of the AdRoll media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Set the sales pitch strategy for the entire Agency sales team and coach other Account Directors
- Help set broader team go-to-market strategy and contribute to projects that help us execute on that strategy
- Post-sale, you'll be working closely with AdRoll’s Account Management, integrations and engineering teams to guide successful customer integrations
- Respond to RFPs and prepare technical proposals and statements of work to win new business
- You will develop long-term relationships with senior decision-makers at current and prospective clients
- You'll work with the product team to help share customer insights to shape our platform and be a part of future product development
- Attend and occasionally speak at industry conferences
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably selling to agencies
- and a knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- You have very strong analytical and reporting skills as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience handling a high volume of tasks and are comfortable with prioritization
- You are adaptive to change and thrive in an environment where you'll need to learn quickly
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
Since 2007, AdRoll has been on a mission to help businesses compete online and grow revenue. Ambitious commerce brands use the AdRoll Growth Platform to make their display, social, and email advertising work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by industry-leading automation and personalization, brands are better able to structure, measure, and sync their marketing efforts. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually.
AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adroll.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.