About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a New Business Sales Representative to join our growing Utah team. As a strong fit for this role you are responsible for evangelizing our full funnel performance marketing platform and building strong relationships to win net new logos. We’re looking for someone who enjoys hunting and building new relationships, will think strategically, is collaborative, and has the drive to commit and carry out great ideas. You will be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven and friendly people who are passionate about taking on new challenges together.
- You will identify, nurture and close mid-market accounts through a combination of phone and face to face sales calls
- Engage with the Product Specialists and Solutions Teams to sell Beta products
- You will synthesize advertiser feedback for input into product development and will occasionally attend and speak at industry conferences
- You will provide consultative and strategic marketing guidance for our customers and troubleshoot and optimize their marketing campaigns
- You have 2+ years of successful technology sales experience, preferably a SaaS product
- You have a proven ability to meet sales goals and have cold-calling/Telesales experience
- Experience selling in the AdTech industry is a plus
- You have experience working in a dynamic, high energy sales culture and are tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- You're able to travel as needed to meet prospective clients
- You are Proficient in Excel and Salesforce
- BA/BS Preferred
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’ and have a roll up your sleeves, self starter personality
- You’re self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing right by our customers, your co-workers, and for the company
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
AdRoll is a leading performance marketing platform with over 35,000 clients worldwide. Its suite of high-performance tools works across devices, helping businesses attract, convert, and grow their customer base. The company is home to the world's largest opt-in advertiser data co-op, the IntentMap™ with over 1.2 billion digital profiles. AdRoll’s goal is to build the most powerful marketing platform through performance, usability, and openness. AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Tokyo, London, Dublin, and Sydney.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.