Diply is looking to hire an experienced West Coast Director Brand Partnerships to build consultative relationships with advertising clients and maintain customer satisfaction while reporting to the VP, Sales. You will be responsible for educating the market on the benefits of Diply's capability and product offerings while actively soliciting client RFI/RFP’s.
This is a full-time permanent, position based in LA or San Francisco.
- Successfully build consultative relationships with key marketing and C-level executive stakeholders within the top Fortune 500 brands.
- Develop and actively manage a strategic plan to exceed revenue and customer acquisition goals
- Be a leader in the marketplace and within Diply - setting a professional and knowledgeable tone about branded content, influencer marketing and social media distribution
- Manage your own sales activities and pipeline, while providing ongoing visibility to executive staff via CRM updates.
- Work closely with product management, product marketing and account management to identify and prioritize product requirements to drive sales growth, program optimization and measurement
- Experience selling digital media solutions
- Strong preference for candidates with a background selling branded video an custom article content or have relationships with agency and brand decision-makers for branded content
- Experience developing 360 sales solutions that leverage content marketing and social media distribution and amplification (preference is for significant Facebook experience)
- Proven experience selling a new brand or solution in the marketplace
- Deep and active rolodex of relationships
- Must be personable, charismatic and deeply passionate about video advertising
- Consultative/challenger and problem solver preferred: to be successful, you will need to have the ability to deeply engage with prospects to uncover and sell branded video and article content
- Ability to speak intelligently with senior executives on all facets of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Familiarity with competitive solutions and video ecosystem
- A strong will to win and confident “can do” attitude
- Ability to travel
Launched in 2013, Diply is a leading social entertainment publisher that creates captivating content for millennials. Through serving its 74+ million social fans with fun, fresh stories daily, Diply generates five billion social impressions and one billion video views on Facebook monthly. Diply is a top 10 Lifestyle property and the 63rd largest site in the U.S. with 42+ million monthly readers. Headquartered in London, Ontario, Diply has offices in New York, Chicago, and Toronto.