Legacy.com is seeking a leader with exceptional quantitative and analytical skills to expand its capabilities in yield management and programmatic monetization. The Director, Yield Management and Programmatic Platforms is responsible for filling the space between information and execution with data-driven decision making that will fuel monetization revenue growth, with a focus on programmatic advertising. In this role, you will lead Legacy’s yield management practice, provide valuable insights and problem-solving skills when optimizing and testing programmatic partners and provide recommendations that will improve inventory utilization and audience segmentation.
As a member of the monetization team, and reporting to the CRO, you will work alongside an experienced and knowledgeable group to help continue Legacy.com’s strong track record of revenue growth.
This role requires an analytical background, intellectual curiosity and a proven ability to work across multiple groups, including Ad Operations, Analytics, Finance, Product and Engineering.
- Proactively monitor inventory utilization, revenue-oriented KPIs, trends and drivers of programmatic revenue by page, placement, device, audience segment and user path.
- Champion yield management reporting capabilities by working with Ad Operations, Analytics and Data teams to evolve tools needed to grow programmatic revenue.
- Partner with the Director of Programmatic Demand to identify areas of opportunity and suggest tactics to increase revenue through better inventory utilization, improved ad quality or improved demand optimization.
- Provide analytical and technical leadership when testing new demand partners and programmatic platform strategies.
- Partner with Ad Ops, Programmatic Demand, Ecommerce and Product to brainstorm new market opportunities and assist with challenges impacting yield and revenue (e.g. viewability, lazy loading, header bidding, priority management).
- Own communication of valuable yield-related metrics across the organization, partnering with the analytics and finance teams to continue effective and accurate revenue tracking of programmatic/display advertising revenue streams
- Develop strategies to leverage data (1st party and 3rd party) to drive value in the open exchange or with specific clients.
- Expand upon your success in the programmatic category at Legacy by applying newly established yield management practices to other monetization channels.
- 2-3 years of programmatic experience with 5+ years of ad operations or campaign management experience at a consumer internet, media company or agency
- Experience with programmatic platforms, including trafficking and optimizing campaigns in DFP Premium, AdX (and/or other programmatic platforms) and header bidding
- Good understanding of campaign setup, trafficking and campaign optimization.
- Must have an analytical background with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Strong Excel skills. Ability to create charts and graphs based on data analysis.
- Experience with STAQ, Tableau, or similar services, is a plus
- Proven ability to solve technical issues regarding ad trafficking and campaign setup.
- Must be a team player and enjoy a fast-paced problem-solving environment.
- Must be capable of meeting aggressive and rapidly changing goals with competing demands.
Legacy.com offers a very generous and comprehensive salary and benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan
- Medical, Dependent Care, and Transit Flex Spending Plans
- RTA and CTA pre-tax payroll deductions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress
- Daily, company-provided coffee, tea, soda, and snacks
- Friendly, team-oriented, open environment