The Web Development Project Manager must be a technically proficient, self-motivated leader, capable of overseeing our design & development processes.
The Web Development Project Manager will need the attitude to consistently approach each day, each project, each problem that needs to be solved; with vigor, organization and thorough preparation.
Paying attention to details, ensuring initiatives are being done well, consistent with Managements strategic vision.
The position involves working from home 100% of the time for isoTree.com, an US based, boutique, Internet Marketing & Web Development agency.
This can be a full time or part time position, with a minimum of 20 hrs/week, working a fixed schedule each weekday (Monday to Friday). You will be expected to be accessible via an instant messenger platform for all billable hours.
You will have the opportunity to receive extensive training during the course of three months. This training, will include becoming familiar with our current IT human resources and increasing your competency with various web development applications that we utilize.
Any candidates for consideration will already have the following skills & experience:
* An exceptional communicator and leader.
* Establishing and maintaining professional standards and web development business practices. Capable of promoting accountability with themselves and within IT Operations.
* Experience being a member of successful IT teams as it relates to Team Building.
* Maintain awareness of the current web trends, standards and industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions.
* Assist and review development of project scopes, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints, including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and identified risks.
* Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Manage the IT Team responsible for delivery of all web deliverables. This includes design, development and QA personnel.
* Balancing multiple variables and factoring in overarching considerations, to decide upon ranking order of the daily agenda priority.
* Being highly organized and excelling at multitasking, in an ever-changing and evolving work environment that often shifts focus and priority.
* Define project scope and give clear instructions to design + development team.
* Ensure that approved project requirements are developed in sufficient scope and detail that will result in the delivery of a solution that meets customer needs as they perceive them.
* Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
* Assure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
* Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to Executive Management.
* Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards.
* Ensure that project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Please submit your application by sending a letter introducing yourself and attaching your resume.
We will reply, promptly with a few questions which help us qualify applicants for further consideration.
Thanks for taking the time to read our classified ad. We appreciate your interest!
OF TECH TALENT