You are a recent graduate, just getting started in your web coding career. You love programming website applications, and can instinctively work in the web language of your preference (php/python/ruby/.net). You are constantly discovering new and interesting system enhancements and different ways to architect or code. You have dabbled in many platforms and love to share/interact with other developers.
You are interested in working with a medium sized team (25 people) of various web development talents (design, development, strategy and more). You live to learn more about development and push the boundaries of your skill on a regular basis.
Your role would include building new sites from Photoshop designs, installing and customizing custom and standard CMSes and complex website application programming.
*Only Canadian residents interested in an in-house position in Newmarket, ON need apply.
- Passionate about Web Development
- Strong communication skills
- Detail Orientated
- Self-testing, self-managing
- Driven to Learn
- Bachelor/Diploma in Computer related field
- 0-5 Years experience building web applications
- Expertise in php/python/ruby/lasso/.net
- Expertise with Linux/MySQL
- Expertise with *nix terminal
- Expertise with version control systems (SVN, CVS)
- OOP Skills
If you are interested, please fill out an application on http://talent.treefrog.ca - you do not need a resume if you have a LinkedIn profile (though it would be nice). Partially completed applications will not receive a response. Completed applications will be reviewed in the first two weeks of March.