Title: Web Developer
Duration: 3-6 month Contract
Location: Culver City, CA
The Web Developer builds small to large-scale websites and manages the construction of multiple projects simultaneously. The Web Developer constructs hand-coded websites using clean, semantic markup under the direction of Web Production Management and project Web Producers. The Web Developer is also responsible for maintaining scheduled content within a custom Content Management System (CMS).
- Build small to large-scale websites
- Take fully designed website compositions (comps) and develop into visually clean, accessible, table-less, and scalable (X)HTML websites.
- Maintain CMS content using custom administration applications
- Adhere to established Web Standards (W3C, Section 508) and procedures in coding and implementation
- Ensure the integration of critical common site elements such as tracking, deep-linking systems, global includes, browser control fixes, etc.
- Communicate frequently with project Web Producer in regards to status and needs
- Maintain productive workflow of multiple projects at once
- Minimum 3 years web development experience (entertainment projects and CMS experience a plus)
- Expert understanding of the web development process, including requirements gathering, design, development tools and technologies, QA and deployment management
- Excellent organizational and project management skills in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to see projects through from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to established standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information to non-technical peers, colleagues and business stakeholders
- Understanding of Social Networks and experience using Social Network APIs (Facebook apps, Twitter apps, and Open Social Apps)
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience using Git and Subversion
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!