- Chartboost provides a mobile gaming business engine to leading publishers like Crowdstar, Pocket Gems and TinyCo to help acquire more users and make more revenue per user for their mobile game titles.
- We’ve added 12,000 games to our network and serve over 6 Billion user sessions per month.
- Our founders are mobile gaming pioneers from Tapulous (now Disney Mobile). We have top tier funding and turned cash-flow positive just two days after launching our platform.
- Join us and help democratize distribution by providing the marketing and monetization muscle of a massive network to publishers of all sizes.
About the Job:
You will define the look and feel of our outbound marketing initiatives across several mediums, including print, web and mobile. We are growing incredibly fast and you will get to experience our growth first-hand. We currently have only one other professional designer, and so you will have a direct impact on all design initiatives.
Assist in making our products beautiful and easy to use. Projects will include wireframing the user experience for our mobile apps, working with the business team on event marketing collateral, creating the infographics each month.
You'll be working as part of a growing team of super smart and passionate people, and have an influence over the product—this is a great opportunity to make your mark on the world. (Rest assured, we like to have fun too!)
- A self-starter that is able to come up with ideas and needs little direction.
- Have a portfolio showing off your interaction design and visual design work.
- Proficient with the tools of the trade (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Some amount of experience working in the web application design industry.
- The basics: using a computer efficiently (ie: email, google, dropbox, etc), teamwork skills, communications skills.
- Formal education in Graphic Design, Interaction/UX Design or HCI.
- Community involvement: side-projects, online freebies, a dribbble account, etc.
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Frequent “work out of the office” days
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
OF TECH TALENT