VP, Operations & Customer Success | Emeryville, CA
We are currently looking for a “Roll Up Your Sleeves” VP, Operations & Customer Success to work in our Emeryville, CA headquarters. This individual will be responsible for worldwide ad operations, account management and customer infrastructure (currently comprised of 20+ people). The VP will be a key member of our executive team and will report to the CEO.
- Scale growth by increasing communication and coordination amongst internal account management, traffic management, strategic client services teams
- Establish, maintain and enforce smart business processes and controls to increase efficiency and reduce errors
- Maintain and cultivate fun and customer-centric culture
- Grow revenue through excellent service, and capable and motivated team members with strong client and internal empathy
- Recruit and hire “A-players” that are a good fit for the organization
- Inspire, motivate, train and advocate for teams
- Mastery of TubeMogul offerings and technology
- Work closely with Executive team and provide strong leadership across the organization
- Measure results, publish results, influence change, iterate
- Deep understanding of online media buying ecosystem and related ad-serving technologies
- 8+ years leadership experience in relevant environments
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, motivate, grow and manage teams
- Experience in high-growth and evolving organizations
- Strong decision-making, organization and prioritization skills
- Independent and creative thinker
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Jedi-knight like communication skills
- Fun and personable
- Bachelor’s degree. (Master’s degree preferred).
We are the only video marketing company built for branding. We integrate real-time media buying, ad serving, targeting, optimization and brand measurements into a single solution; TubeMogul simplifies the delivery of video ads. We are a cohesive group of overachievers determined to deliver the potential the internet offers to brand advertising. TubeMogul was recently named best Video Ad Platform by Streaming Media and recognized by the San Francisco Times as one of the fastest growing companies. We were also just listed as #141 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the US.
Compensation / Perks
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and stock options. You'll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Other benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program, 15 Vacation Days, choice of Windows or Mac laptop, flat screen monitors, sunny office with outdoor patio, in-office game room, food, company events and lots more.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume explaining why this is a perfect fit. Thank you for your consideration.
This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
OF TECH TALENT