MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has employees worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore. MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing, analytics, consulting, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
We're searching for a passionate Analytics leader who can lead a team, develop talent, and dance with the client while delivering amazing, actionable quantitative models and analyses to help clients address their marketing challenges such as marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness, and pricing.
Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to grow in a number of areas:
- Lead analytics aspects of client engagements in the area of marketing effectiveness and marketing portfolio management
- Lead a team of analysts to deliver modeling results as well as create analyses him/herself
- Participate in Sales/Pre-Sales activities to address critical client concerns regarding marketing effectiveness, marketing mix analysis, pricing strategy
- Translate and clearly communicate sophisticated analytical information into client friendly recommendations and directions for varying client audiences.
- Strategically lead the analytics team in identifying current issues and emerging trends in marketing analytics
- Institutionalize the process/methodologies to ensure quality of sophisticated statistical and mathematical solutions, as well as graceful, effective troubleshooting that meets (and exceeds) client expectations.
- Collaborate with MarketShare teams in R&D efforts to increase and optimize capabilities, employing methods which create opportunities for scale
- Recruit, train, inspire, mentor, and develop MarketShare staff
- Participate as a thought leader in research/academic forums, speaking engagements and to multiple stakeholder groups to promote MarketShare contributions to driving new trends and defining best practices in marketing analytics
- Contribute to the culture of MarketShare
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess a combination of professional work experience in marketing analytics, especially marketing/media mix modeling, predictive analytics, or financial analysis.
- 8+ years of quantitative analytics experience (ideally with strong focus on marketing analytics)
- Advanced degree or equivalent in statistics, mathematics, economics or an applied science.
- Strong executive presence and experience leading multi-functional teams.
- Successful track record supporting client relationships through effective partnership with internal and external client teams.
- Deep understanding of predictive analytics, pricing analysis, optimization and marketing mix.
- A pragmatic attitude to modeling emphasizing completeness and consistency and usefulness of models
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within sophisticated models and effectively give guidance to troubleshoot.
- Advanced proficiency with analytic software tools such as R, SAS, SPLUS, Eviews and a good understanding of the statistical algorithms typically used in Marketing Analytics
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare Employees with unsolicited resumes.
OF TECH TALENT