At Jingu, our mission is to make it easier for people to connect over a shared interest or purpose. If you've ever sought out a workout buddy, a parenting friend or simply someone to chat with, you'll understand the mission we're on. Over a million friend connections have happened on Jingu to date.
As a small team solving a big problem, we know the importance of building a culture and environment where engineers love to work - a culture where the best ideas and implementation always win and an environment where it’s ok to make mistakes for the sake of innovating quickly.
If you subscribe to these values and would like to make a big impact in the social space, we would love for you to join our team.
What we are looking for:
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user experience and user interfaces on mobile is a requirement for application
· 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar role designing mobile or web apps.
· Experience working directly with developers to implement designs
· Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, benefits & stock options
- Drinks on the house – assortment of pop, mineral water and RedBull
- Foosball, video games on PS2, Apple TV
- Annual learning budget, which is yours to spend (e.g. online courses, conferences)
- Hacker’s week - every engineer gets one week per year to work on a technology project of their choice
- Founders with deep passion and knowledge of mobile/social and connections to the top VCs in Canada if you ever want to venture out on your own.
- A chance to build something truly revolutionary in the social space.
How to Apply
Please include a link to your portfolio or samples that show us what you can do. Don’t hold back, showcase your work!
OF TECH TALENT