Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a talented Territory Account Manager- SharePoint Solutions out of our Columbus, OH office, responsible for selling Quest/Dell Software SharePoint Solutions.
This position is about growth and we are looking for outstanding employees who want a long-term opportunity. The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for the full sales cycle (prospecting/cold calling, qualifying, negotiation, closing, etc.) of Quest’s Windows SharePoint Solutions to specific targeted accounts within a geographic territory. The Territory Account Manager will be teamed with an Inside Sales Rep and share both individual targets as well as a teamed revenue target.
- Responsible for managing and targeting key customers, expanding product knowledge, and educating customers about Quest's software solutions that meet our client's business needs.
- Sales activities will be carried out both by remote means (telephone, e-mail and Webex ) and visiting prospects and customers directly.
- Must be able to develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers.
- Create and implement account strategy.
- Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities.
- Maintain current revenue and focus on identifying new opportunities to increase market share and revenue growth.
- Work effectively in a teamed environment
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience in a quota driven sales capacity
- Successful candidates will have experience in managing full sales cycles
- Software technology sales preferred
- Goal oriented, team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed
- Strong prospecting and cold-calling skills
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques
- Accurate forecasting skills
- Ability to sell to high-level executives using articulate value propositions
- Strong teamwork skills are required to successfully work in a highly-matrixed environment.
- Must demonstrate proven successful track record
Strong written and oral communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation presentation and selling skills:
- Overcome Customer Indifference
- If no software technology experience, field sales experience in office equipment, payroll services, business services, medical devices, etc… highly desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power Point, Excel
- Proficient with CRM tools – Siebel preferably
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
OF TECH TALENT