Telepoint Global Hosting Services is one of the world's leading providers of wholesale voice and hosting services to global carriers and service providers seeking superior quality and higher call completion rates at efficient rates to every corner of the world.
Telepoint Global Hosting delivers higher ASRs with a focus on Africa, South America, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. Built on an efficient platform for call routing and rating and a streamlined system for real-time market dynamics, Telepoint can deliver substantial cost savings to high-margin secondary market destinations on quality routes.
The Wholesale Voice Support Technician will be responsible for assisting Carriers and Wholesale Service Providers by testing and turning up new services, managing and resolving support tickets as a front-line Level I support engineer and working with vendors and carriers to ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction.
The Technician will receive trouble tickets electronically via Web-based system and work with customers to resolve issues, provide status reports, and document problems and resolutions. This position requires certain flexibility and a drive to learn new skills. This is a job within a small dynamic team in a growing company with opportunities to learn and advance your career. Responsibilities include:
- Tracking open trouble tickets and find resolution for issues
- Turning up new carriers and vendors
- Managing basic NOC reporting and traffic analysis
- Acting as a liaison to suppliers to ensure quality of service of routes
- Working with CTO to identify opportunities and strategies to improve service
- Identify opportunities for best practices and process improvement
- Experience in wholesale VoIP market a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting complex voice and data networks made up of multiple equipment and service suppliers
- Understanding of VoIP, networking and security protocols
- Experience with network monitoring, troubleshooting
- Solid technical skills coupled with customer handling skills
As a primary support technician, the purpose of this position is to help customers resolve technical issues and ensure higher customer satisfaction as well as long-term profitability of the network. In addition to technical experience and skills, it is expected that the ideal candidate be focused on the long-term success of the company and team. Core competencies include:
- Develops positive relationships with clients and personnel
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to respond quickly and efficiently to rapid change
- Organizes time and balances energy well
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to take responsibility for the end result
- Focused on the objectives and results that matter most
- Ability to keep a proper perspective and remain positive in the face of adversity
- Willingness to open and honest and act as a role model
- Ability to anticipate problems before they occur and manage them to conclusion
- Ability to influence the strategic direction of an account and company
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
OF TECH TALENT