- Chartboost provides a mobile gaming business engine to leading publishers like Crowdstar, Pocket Gems and TinyCo to help acquire more users and make more revenue per user for their mobile game titles.
- We’ve added 12,000 games to our network and serve over 6 Billion user sessions per month.
- Our founders are mobile gaming pioneers from Tapulous (now Disney Mobile). We have top tier funding and turned cash-flow positive just two days after launching our platform.
- Join us and help democratize distribution by providing the marketing and monetization muscle of a massive network to publishers of all sizes.
About the Job:
- Chartboost is a complex system with many moving parts. On the customer facing side, it’s a simple, easy to use SDK & web dashboard.
- This position needs to understand all parts to diagnose even the smallest issue.
- Chartboost has many clients with all levels of proficiency. We need to speak the pro lingo, as well has hand-hold less proficient clients.
- We have a reputation of being extremely helpful and responsive. You can help make that even better.
- Help new developers integrate our SDK & setup appropriate campaigns to serve their specific needs.
- You will answer customers’ questions quickly. If they require in-depth technical support, you will collect information that our engineers need.
- Ask all the right questions to decide whether the issue should be elevated to Chartboost engineering or it can be solved with the client.
- Communicate best practices to mitigate issues you foresee they’ll have in the future.
- Test and re-test reported bugs & new features.
- You know how to turn a customer into a Chartboost promoter. When they’re done with you they’ll have tweeted & told all their friends that Chartboost is awesome.
- You’re are technical and have an understanding of what general engineering concepts. You know how to code in HTML and maybe even have worked with an API or SDK.
- You know how to prioritize & triage, but you still don’t forget about the little guy.
- You love learning, you love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost
- You’ve admired the Nordstrom, Apple, Zappos, etc service ethos.
- You’ve worked in mobile before and understand how people use mobile devices in wild.
- You know some code, any language.
- You’ve won awards for being awesome in some way at other jobs or during school.
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Frequent “work out of the office” days
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!