About the Job:
We are looking for an analytical person to fill our Technical SEO Writer position. This is an entry-level position, and we don't expect you to have prior experience with SEO or A/B testing, but we do expect you to become an expert in both areas quickly. You will be reporting to the Head of Online Marketing and and serve as a critical part of our inbound lead generation program.
- Optimizely is a website optimization platform. We help businesses show the right content to the right people at the right time.
- Our first product makes A/B Testing easy. In >2 years we've grown to become #1 in the category with 2,000+ paying customers including Starbucks, Disney, and Salesforce.com
- We're profitable and our revenue is growing 1,266% year-on-year.
- Join us in our mission to empower businesses to make better data-driven decisions.
- Write 5 informative articles on website optimization each week.
- Link articles in a helpful, white-hat manner.
- You are a good writer.
- You are quantitative. To you, innumeracy is akin to illiteracy.
- You can demonstrate mastery in at least one domain. The physics of caterpillar locomotion, zen and the art of cucumber slicing, and recent developments in NLP research all count.
In your cover letter, please do the following:
- Describe the topic you are an expert on - but in no more than one paragraph.
- Propose a conversion optimization experiment we can try on any Optimizely webpage. Outline a clear hypothesis, describe the test, and predict the expected results.
- Note: Your effort won't go to waste. We review all applications.
- Very competitive salary & equity compensation
- Full health, dental, vision
- 401k benefits
- Gym membership
- Catered lunches
- Unlimited vacation
- Clipper Cards for commute
- Company events: karaoke, show-n-tells, ski trips, retreats
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro and 30" monitor - in fact, any gear you want that will improve your productivity.
OF TECH TALENT