We’re adding to our Client Services team at BrightTag. We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager who’s fast, thorough and sharp as a tack to effortlessly coordinate implementations, provide on-going service and build awesome client relationships. If you want to be part of a company that envisions a more agile online world built on continuous innovation, keep reading.
- Provide a seamless experience through all phases of the client relationship – coordinating with the client and the BrightTag team to deliver an amazing product and support.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses – strategically identify and execute creative solutions to help them meet their interactive marketing objectives.
- Oversee client on-boarding, from creating the initial project plan to flawless execution.
- Empower our end-user clients by training on product use, from basics to best practices.
- Foster long-standing relationships with clients and manage a high level of on-going service delivery.
- Innovate on current processes and proactively create new processes to improve top-level support. Capture ideas that will improve our product.
What we need from you:
- Two or more years working in account management role in the online advertising/marketing space. Let’s just say that tag management is not new to you.
- Be a proven relationship builder. Current and former clients speak of your abilities in hushed, reverential tones.
- Passion for digital marketing. You can navigate the world of digital media with ease and understand the strengths and specialties of each ad tech company on the LUMA Partners map.
- Amazing project management skills. You are able meet keep track of tight deadlines with lots of moving parts and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way.
- Phenomenal communicator. You are embarrassingly into status reports, updates and timelines but your clients and teammates love you for it.
- Keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems, analyze and resolve issues.
Bonus points for:
- Experience implementing Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, Webtrends and Coremetrics.
We are building a new technical foundation for the next generation of online marketing. Our management team has a proven track record of building brand name businesses with many successful exits. We are backed by a solid funding foundation and well-known investors: Baird Venture Partners, Epic Ventures, New World Ventures, Tomorrow Ventures, I2A Fund. We take pride in our corporate culture and offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, including the rare opportunity to earn equity upside.
Think this could be the role for you? Well, here’s the thing: we’d like to believe you, we really would! But you’ve got to show us. Send your resume and explain why you’d make a great addition to our team.
OF TECH TALENT