- Work within the digital data and advertising function
- Work in partnership with the most respected and well-known ad agencies, ad networks, portals, publishers, demand side platforms (DSPs), ad exchanges and data aggregators in the world.
- Manage the rollout and integration of BlueKai’s Data Management Platform (DMP) for Fortune 100 companies.
- Drive complex technical business integrations with partners and clients.
- Work collaboratively with team members across all departments including Engineering, Product, Product Marketing, Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Data Classification.
- Engage in data campaign management and data strategy consulting activities.
- Scope data collection and help guide the construction of data taxonomies for DMP partners
- Provide product feedback to the Product team at BlueKai and help inform product iterations
- Drive complex data analysis to ensure proper data ingestion and data transfer
- Lead technical and non-technical business training for external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and 5 years of direct project management experience involving external client relationship management.
- 5 years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
- 1 year of experience with web-based technical concepts and design of technical solutions.
- Proven facility with numbers and mathematical constructs.
- Adept professional social skills including presentation skills, written communication, and verbal skills.
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!