About Yahoo! and the Right Media Exchange In 2005, Right Media launched the first and largest ad exchange in the industry. Yahoo!’s acquisition in 2007 allowed us to combine a start-up culture of creative problem-solving and passionate delivery with the stability, scale, and resources of our parent company.
Join us for the opportunity to shape one of the most innovative sectors in display advertising. Right Media lies at the heart of 9 billion daily transactions that focus on premium buying and selling, data-driven valuation, audience sourcing, and integrations with cutting edge technology. We are a premium marketplace for the best and brightest digital advertising ad networks, advertisers, data providers, technology innovators, and global agencies.
The Strategic Account Manager will play a key role on our Professional Services team, which delivers best-in-class services for our largest, most strategic advertisers. This team specializes in high growth and constant innovation – driving advancements in measurement, data strategy, audience planning and insights, and buying models. We are a marketer’s trusted advisors and evangelists as the paradigm of audience and programmatic buying touches more brands.
The Strategic Account Manager will act as a product subject matter expert, with an understanding of how technology enables marketers. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, technical campaign manager who would also enjoy opportunities to leverage their technical expertise in client management and product development. This role is perfect for someone who has a proven ability to get their hands dirty in technology and campaign optimization, but who has started to develop into a relationship manager for a large client with that technical foundation. This person will be extremely comfortable working in fluid environments. This position will sit on-site at our Cincinnati, OH location.
• Manage day-to-day relationships with clients and partners
• Consult on all aspects of the advertising value chain: research, planning/audience definition, bidded buying, measurement
• Develop and execute campaign strategies
• Daily campaign management
• Troubleshooting setup and pixels
• Daily performance measurement and analysis
• Coordinate ad operations to execute campaigns
• Bid strategy and execution, custom implementation strategies
• Optimization and post-campaign analysis and execution
• Advanced troubleshooting
• Data visualization and communication of analyses of campaigns, or campaigns within verticals and brands
• Work with the Account Director to manage day-to-day relationships with clients and partners
• Partner with internal teams on new integrations, best practices, new capabilities
• Streamline workflow and documentation.
• Identify product needs and collaborate across organization on product requirement documents.
• 4-year college degree
• 4+ years of relevant display advertising experience (creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving)
• Knowledge of ad serving technology (such as DART, DFA, Atlas DMT or Mediaplex). YieldManager experience a plus, working knowledge of HTML helpful
• Strong Excel (pivot tables, look ups, charts, etc.) and PowerPoint skills. Knowledge of Tableau, or other data visualization software a plus.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to explain complex technology in everyday language
• Comfortable working with hypotheses/assumptions, then refining estimates based upon test results.
• Solid analytical skills and business acumen, combined with the ability to formulate insights, present a compelling case for action, and deliver expert advice and recommendation
• Comfortable with ambiguity.
OF TECH TALENT