Do you want to be a part of a growing and energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries? Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform era and we are leading the charge.
By connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform, network and tools needed to develop apps, communicate in real-time and create value from old processes like invoicing, payments and workflow, Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift is looking for a seasoned San Francisco based SVP of Global Product. We have set out to change the way that business software works, and you will be a leader in taking the product and platform to the next level. You will help redefine the role of business software in the mobile space, how global supply chains communicate, and how user friendly and interactive business software can be.
Additionally, the SVP will lead product development globally by working effectively with teams in different continents and time zones while reporting to our CEO. We have two main offices, Copenhagen and San Francisco. Currently the majority of our product designers and engineers are based in our Copenhagen office but we are expanding our teams in San Francisco aggressively.
- Be a part of defining and taking our product development culture to the next level
- Manage new product development process from concept through commercialization, including customer research, value proposition, product launches and road maps
- Work closely together with our CEO to define, refine and implement a product vision and strategy to advance product vision, scalability and value
- Define product roadmap and strategy
- Along with our CEO, create, evaluate and analyze new product proposals, and challenge those lacking substance
- Continually improve our agile development practices, trimming any fat possible in our cross-functional product development, while achieving predictability without compromising agility
- Demonstrate ability to gather user feedback and needs at all levels of a B2B product (enterprise, midmarket and small biz) while converting them into a clear product vision
- Strong passion for product adoption and the difference a growing startup can make in disrupting an enterprise market for business solutions
- Mobile product experience with clear understanding of when and for what reasons it is best to start building on mobile
- Provide technical leadership to the product team and work closely with the VP of Platform and Technology to ensure our product is delivered against tight deadlines
- Work cross-functionally with market research and customer analytics to build on previous ideas while creating new strategies
- Develop third party partnerships to bring yearly, innovative, performance enhancing visual products to market
- Along with our VP of Platform and Technology, establish strategic developer partnerships to drive adoption and growth of our platform technologies
- Create, manage and nurture top-notch teams to define and deliver high-quality results
- Maintain a strong business acumen; know our customers, what they want, what our industry is lacking and how we can position ourselves to win more business from our enterprise competitors
- 6+ years in a product management and development role
- Strong leader with a successful track record managing agile development (product + engineering teams) globally
- Solid experience building and maintaining high-performance development teams in the Bay Area
- Proven track record of being able to build a company to scale
- Experience in managing aggressive and dynamic product development organizations with competing resources and priorities
- Experience managing large teams (over 20) and aligning expectations internally, while not compromising the integrity of the product or scalability
- Experience with bringing products to mobile and touch platforms at a large scale
- Hands-on development skills. Interest in and ability to roll up sleeves and work alongside our engineers or product managers / designers
- High energy, confidence and ambition. Ability to consistently perform at the highest level in an extremely fast paced, dynamic and high-growth environment
- Effective delegator / doer. You are able to rally the troops and set the cadence, yet not afraid to get in the weeds with your team
- B.S. / B.A. degree in Computer Science fields. Advance degree preferred
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!