We are looking for talented individual to join us in creating the best digital music customer experience. We develop digital music software that is available on a number of websites and platforms worldwide. Our MP3 Store software is also available on the Android platform as well as other mobile platforms, and on phones from T-Mobile, Palm, Motorola, HTC, Samsung, etc. Our software is also accessible through our partners: YouTube, Pandora, Last.fm, MySpace, etc.
- You will lead the development of our content processing workflow and pipeline, along with digital music encoding software
- You will manage and grow a team of developers with responsibilities across the software stack.
- You will collaborate with other development teams and affiliated companies.
- You are adept at communicating with both technical and non-technical people, both local and remote.
- You are passionate about quality and customer experience.
- Analytical skills, excellent communication, strong team ethic, and attention to details
- Demonstrable success in launching projects and delivering results.
- Experience managing teams of 3 or more engineers
- Hands-on and technical; ability to code and contribute to on-going development.
- 5 years of Management Experience
- Backend systems Experience
- Binary files, meta data/video/audio
- Agile environment
- Worked with scaling and large volume systems
- Data feeds
- Java, Spring, and service oriented architecture a big plus
- Knowledge of digital music encoding and formats
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- MS in Computer science or Computer Engineering (Preferred)
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!