Yahoo! is looking for a lead ProductManager to join our Partner Portal Experiences team to deliver custom portals for our telecom and broadband partners.
This position requires someone who has a passion for building great partner portal experience. The candidate can balance the needs of partners, business alliance, and content producers from a variety of properties. You must also understand the under-pinning technologies required to make our work efficient, scalable and reusable and yearns to be accountable for delivering the programs that delight our broadband and telecom partners, driving traffic into Yahoo! properties.
- Define and articulate requirements for custom partner portal experiences for our top telecom and broadband partners
- Interface with Project Management, Engineering, Design and Business Development to ensure successful definition and delivery of the product
- Accountability for delivering great programs
- Work with partners and the Alliance team to ideate, create, refine and improve program concepts.
- Function as the key liaison between our team and the global platform team.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 8+ years of product management or similar experience within a product organization
- BS/MS degree
- Experience with Agile Methodology
Preferable Job Qualifications
- Proven ability to deliver products from concept to implementation - on-time, on-budget, and with a focus on scalability, reliability, and usability
- Prior experience as product owner in an agile development environment
- Ability to create and maintain product roadmaps
- Strong understanding of web portal design principles, usability, navigation, content organization, web 2.0 features, and related web site development processes
- Ability to form relationships and lead a global cross-functional team consisting of engineers, project managers, partner alliance team, QA, and content producers
- Experience identifying, tracking and measuring success criteria
- Ability to juggle multiple project and tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated solid organization, prioritization, and negotiation skills
- Strong self-management skills
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/Szqofg
OF TECH TALENT