Who Is Kareo?
We are Kareo (www.kareo.com), a small and fast growing software company based in Irvine, less than 2 miles from the beach. Our cloud-based software powers thousands of medical practices in the U.S. We’re leading our industry in the shift from traditional software to cloud computing (a.k.a. Software-as-a-Service) and helping doctors get paid by taking today’s complex healthcare system and making it easy.
In the last two years, we have doubled our customers and revenue and we’re on track to double again this year! We were just recently included on Inc. magazine’s Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest growing private companies. Kareo outranked all other medical office software companies, ranked in the top 100 of all Health companies at No. 74, and placed among the top 20% of companies overall. Kareo was also just named one of the Top Places to work by the OC Register.
What We Need
In this role, you will help Kareo bring healthcare into the 21st century by developing innovative mobile solutions for the iOS operating system. You’ll focus on creating world-class user experiences that allow medical offices to run their businesses without being tied to their desk.
What We Will Expect You Have
- Expert programming skills in Objective-C
- Working experience integrating with XML-based and JSON-based RESTful/SOAP APIs
- Previously shipped mobile applications on iOS (enterprise-grade, preferably B2B)
- Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts.
- Ability to provide guidance and recommendations on product architecture, development processes, code guidelines, and development tools
- Solid understanding of Core Data and Networking Technologies
- Ability to implement best practices for iOS application versioning and deployment
- Experience developing and publishing universal applications
- Developing unit tests using OCUnit or GHUnit
- Experience with iOS automation testing
- Experience integrating iOS application development with continuous integration management servers (TeamCity)
- Experience with Perforce or Mercurial
- Working experience implementing Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- Exposure to other mobile platforms (Android, Symbian, etc.)
- Experience working with Java, Linux, Oracle, and MySQL
What We Will Deliver In Return
- Undeniably competitive salary
- Stock options in an early-stage, private company
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits 100% company paid for the employee portion
- More FREE caffeinated beverages than the coffee house down the street or the gas station vending machine has available **Decaf versions available as well
- Well stocked game room and some pretty serious competition
- Company sponsored yoga sessions (twice weekly)
- Monthly mixer meetings, that are FUN!
- A company dedicated to living, breathing, and eating its values (yes, we will find a way to eat them too!)
- An opportunity to work with a team of amazingly talented professionals
OF TECH TALENT