Sr. Front End Software Engineer
About us - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/about
- With over 18 million unique visitors, Polyvore is a profitable tech company pioneering social commerce. Revenues have nearly tripled year-over-year.
- Our platform lets people mix and match products they love in unique, creative ways with cutting-edge tools. The platform also lets consumers shop those products, offering brands deep customer insight.
- Product and engineering-driven, we’re a team of smart, creative people working in an open, collaborative environment. We’re looking for people to help make it even better.
- Come help us build an amazing company that is disrupting commerce across industries, devices and countries.
About the job
- Design, implement, polish and A/B test features and library utilities in LAMP.
- Use and build on a custom JS library.
- Own the full stack of a feature - from the DB layer to the business logic layer to the presentation layer.
- Use real-time data and user feedback to iterate quickly on product features.
- Look to increase automation and code quality, with a goal of pushing releases several times a day.
- Build products that delight people: simple on the surface, running smoothly under the hood.
- You’ve shipped front end products, on your own, or as part of a small team.
- Programming experience in Java, C++, Perl or Python, etc.
- Using various tools, you can answer “How do you make this page faster?”
- A streak of perfectionism.
Nice to have
- You’ve built your own JS library, or have experimented with existing libraries (jQuery, Sencha, YUI, Prototype, etc.)
- SQL experience
About Polyvore Engineering - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/about.engineering
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!