comScore Inc., is a recognized innovator that's changing the way companies develop strategies and marketing investments that increase sales and generate cost savings. We are currently searching for a product management professional with a powerful expertise in digital advertising and advertising operations. In this role you'll help to build and develop the internal tools that bring comScore’s advertising effectiveness products to life. This position provides growth opportunities for driven, successful individuals.
Job Title: Senior Product Management Director
Reports To: Vice President
Location: Reston, VA
ESSENTIAL DUITES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
· Responsibility over all product lifecycle – from vision to handoff for select Ad Effectiveness products
· Assist in market development including prospect identification and market sizing
· Daily product management responsibility using Agile development framework including scrums, planning and retroactive assessments
· Design detailed product specifications determining required data and design resources for each features as well as success benchmarks
· Prepare documentation, user guides, etc., and provide internal and external training
· Work with clients and client service and gather industry intelligence on recommended product enhancements
· Plan and execute international product rollout
· Manage Product managers under your supervision
· Work with internal product marketing group on product marketing initiatives, including press releases, case studies, presentations at industry conferences, etc. with the goal of increasing awareness of products with clients, and to raise the profile of comScore as a leader in this arena
· Work with product marketing and client service teams on direct campaigns (emails, webinars, etc.) to raise awareness and generate leads
· Manage and assist in meeting monthly and quarterly pipeline goals for product through sales support
· Minimum 5 years advertising technology, analytics or software development technical expertise required. Experience in advertising and/or sales operations highly desired.
· Minimum 3 years product management experience required. Experience focused on building internal tools and processes to support products strong preferred.
· High energy, ability to work with a wide variety of skill sets and personalities. Ability to effectively navigate the organization and build consensus a must.
· Experience supporting sales and product teams/organizations. Development experience with tools such as SalesForce.com, SharePoint, or Sharelogic extremely valuable.
· Minimum 3 years of online advertising experience
· Some travel primarily to New York, Chicago, and San Francisco
· Familiarity with Agile development desired
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. comScore helps its clients better understand, leverage and profit from the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape by providing data, analytics and on-demand software solutions for the measurement of online ads and audiences, media planning, website analytics, advertising effectiveness, copy-testing, social media, search, video, mobile, cross-media, e-commerce, and a broad variety of emerging forms of digital consumer behavior. comScore services, which now include the product suites of recent acquisitions AdXpose, Nedstat, Nexius XPlore, ARSGroup and Certifica, are used by more than 1,800 clients around the world, including global leaders such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon Services Group, and Yahoo!.
OF TECH TALENT