- Twilio is powering the future of business communications, providing a platform for building modern, communications–enabled applications - light, cloud-based, scalable, and user experience focused.
- Nearly 150,000 developers have signed up to be a part of this disruption, building applications for security, privacy, and fraud prevention; customer service and help desk support; sales communications; marketing and lead management; business process and logistics; and business communications and collaboration.
- Twilio customers include great brands like airbnb, eBay, Hulu, Intuit, LinkedIn, Quora, Sony, SurveyMonkey, Trulia, WalmartLabs, and ZenDesk.
- Twilio is energizing the $1.3 trillion telecom market. Come help modernize an enormous industry with software.
About the Job:
- We are looking for technology sales professionals to join a veteran cloud sales team that hails from Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, and IBM (to name a few)
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service product and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for you. You will be responsible driving these leads through the entire sales cycle to close, employing a solution oriented sales methodology.
- You'll be working with both corporate customers and some of the worlds hottest startups directly – via phone, email, and in person - helping them quickly adopt Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our customers are often application owners, software engineers, and product managers. You must love talking to engineers and product managers about building their business. More importantly, engineers and product managers must love talking to you.
- Ideal candidate has 2-7 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
- We get many highly qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via the phone, email and via our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads to close through a high velocity pipeline.
- Manage all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- Exceed plan.
- You've demonstrated success selling a software or SaaS solution for at least 2 years.
- You understand the cloud computing business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience, building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution oriented approach to selling – ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills – you have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- The ability to listen first, add value in every conversation and magically say the right thing at the right time to make things happen. You recognize the value of brevity.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- An Amazon Kindle, $30/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Catered lunches and a weekly team dinner featuring invited technology and entrepreneurial speakers
- Excellent gear ("We ❤ Apple computers and big monitors — two if you need 'em");
- A strong belief in life/work balance
- Join a team of highly accomplished cloud veterans from Salesforce, Amazon, Oracle, to name a few.
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!