Our client provides an affordable on-demand sales compensation solution allowing companies to improve their business performance through the use of more effective sales compensation programs. They enable companies to design, implement, manage, audit and communicate sales compensation programs. By providing more effective plans and better visibility, these companies can dramatically improve sales performance.
With clients that include Akamai, Blackboard, Concur, DHL, DemandTec, eHealth.com, Genius, Informatica, John Hancock, Lexis-Nexis, Linkedin, Motorola, NBC, NTT, Opsource, Paypal, RiverBed, Salesforce.com, Siemens, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Tibco, Walgreen, Workday, Yamaha and Zuora to name a few their solution is being implemented over a vast variety of companies.
In this role you will be expected to work cross team, as well as with off shore teams. You will become the defacto QA owner of this product module.
You MUST have tested Business Applications on top of Force.com
You MUST have the ability to test within a scrum sprint
You MUST have the ability to know when and where to test manually vs using automation and the ability to do so without a manager hovering.
You MUST be able to move back and forth between manual & automated testing as needed
Team size is currently 4 including the Manager
- Develop and implement test strategy, test schedule, test plan, and test cases
- Synchronize test execution efforts with project schedule
- Perform all aspects of verification, including functional testing, regression testing, and bug fix verification
- Coordinate tasks and issue resolution with remote QA team
- Design automated functional and performance test cases
- Investigate production issues with Support
- Experience in working on force.com application stack.
- 6+ years QA experience in testing business application software (Sales or CRM is preferred)
- 2+ years working on project with remote QA team Experience in product based companies is required
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Experience in working with test tools such as JUnit, QTP, Selenium, LoadRunner
- Strong test case design skill
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries on RDBMS such as Oracle, mySQL, and database.com
- Experience in designing automated functional and performance test cases
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Work effectively with geographically distributed teams
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Prior use of Atlassian Jira, GreenHopper, and Confluence
- Experience in using code coverage and software configuration management tools
- Experience working in continuous integration development using tools such as Jenkins, Chef
- Experience with short release cycle for SaaS based application
- Working knowledge of Python, Apex, Visualforce, and SOQLPython
- BS in Computer Science or comparable field
OF TECH TALENT