Facebook is using our clients' premium geolocation data and services to heighten security and enhance user experience.
Founded in 1999 and profitable since 2006, This global company's software solution allows its clients to Target Advertising, Analyze Web Traffic, Prevent Fraud, Localize Content, Comply with local & government regulations & Control the use of Digital Media to specific audiences and they have dozens of brand name clients that are using their services.
Clients such as Salesforce, MLB, Symantec, WebEx, RockYou, Dice, Monster, SEGA, Comcast, NBC and dozens of others.
Great Team to work with!
Good Balance of Life & Work!
Looking to hire a Manager of Engineering to lead the Web Performance Management engineering team. Through the Web Performance Management solution, we provide our customers with a world class software-as-a-service (SaaS) monitoring and analytics solution to help ensure their websites and web applications are always online, fast, and reliable.
Our homegrown global platform monitors our customer's websites and applications from hundreds of locations around the world, alerting them of downtime events and tracking performance trends. We build on top of open source technologies, and offer the most powerful and user friendly service on the market. We're also growing the core product into exciting new areas such as RUM, Load Testing, APM, and advanced analytics.
Salary Package is comprised of Base, Bonus and RSU's/ESPP
- Managing the engineering team
- Collaborating with other teams on the full lifecycle development / test / support of the product line
- Working with product management to analyze the market's needs and establish the future vision for the product
- Establishing priorities for systems design and implementation
- Supervising the estimation, planning, and tracking of projects
- Working with operations to build and maintain a stable, scalable, and always-on enterprise level monitoring system, eventually moving to a true DevOps model
- Closely collaborating with product management through an Agile/Scrum development process
- Recruiting engineering staff and managing a diverse and successful team
- Evangelizing and explaining the product to executives, sales teams, etc.
Extremely strong communication and collaboration skills
6+ years developing software
6+ years leading/managing software developers
4+ years working on scalable web applications, based on a Linux platform
2+ years working in an Agile/Scrum process
Passionate about good design, unit testing, automation, and collaboration
Proven track record of Agile practices and advocac
HUGE PLUS FOR:
- Experience managing a QA function
- Proven experience with usability testing, and user interface focus
- Experience with performance monitoring tools
- Interest in Big Data, machine learning, analytics
- The ideal candidate is someone who comes from software development background, but has been leading a team of engineers and truly enjoys the management side of things.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent a plus
OF TECH TALENT