Real Time Advertising is quickly changing the framework for operating in the display, mobile and video space and IPONWEB is a world leader and key enabler of this ecosystem. With a long and unique history of pioneering innovation in developing Ad exchange and online advertising platforms globally, we enable leading digital players to take advantage of real-time bidding (RTB), audience and programmatic buying by engineering intelligent, scalable, media trading systems.
The tech provider behind many leading Ad Tech platforms in the industry, IPONWEB’s rapidly expanding client base includes leading Agency Trading Desks, DSP's, SSP's, DMP’s, Ad Networks and Ad exchanges across the America's, Europe and Asia.
In keeping with the rapid expansion of our business, we are looking for highly skilled Solutions Consultants with outstanding ad technology, leadership and consulting skills to join our Professional Services team on the East Coast.
Our Solutions Consultants are seen by our customers as seasoned, technical experts in our technology space. People who are able to manage their needs and make building and evolving complex, real-time media trading solutions simple.
If you are at the very forefront of expertise in the Ad tech industry, have a skill for conceptualizing innovative application architecture’s and translating complex innovation into product specifications. If you are passionate about big data, machine learning and algorithm design with the demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. We would love to hear from you!
Solutions Consultants at IPONWEB own each client engagement as it relates to the analysis, design, deployment and evolution of intelligent, innovative, real-time trading systems. They lead the process of customizing and evolving every solution to meet that customers unique business model and requirements. This includes the assessment of viable solution options; formulating and presenting these options to various levels of management; influencing and directing decisions that result in optimal client solution performance; overseeing the production of deliverables, and establishing trusted advisor status with Business and Technology stakeholders.
Our Solutions Consultants are, and work closely with, some of the smartest people in the industry across biz dev, product and engineering.
- Make our customers happy!
- Ad-Tech business model and product consulting.
- Lead post-sales solution definition workshops and processes
- Translate innovative business requirements into technical specifications
- Problem solve complex architecture & integration requirements
- Liaison with internal team stakeholders and product owners
- Act as technical and daily point of contact for key customers,
- Quality assurance of customer solution and performance
- Lead customer training, on-boarding and in establishing best practice
- Provide ongoing support for customer operational practices and activities
- Communicate operational limitations and technical project requirements with high levels of complex dependencies.
- Perform ongoing needs analysis, performance review & technical opportunity assessments
- Input iterative product improvement and new product development processes
- Internal & external reporting and documentation
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solutions consulting team and community
Required Skills & Experience:
- Deep technical background in Ad serving, Media Trading, RTB, Audience or related Ad Tech development
- In depth knowledge of the online advertising industry, technology solutions, advertising / publisher and network business models.
- Proven experience in post sales engineering, consultation or complex technology solution roles
- Technical translator - Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, commercial and CxO levels.
- Organizational / program management experience
- Experience with scalable, distributed Internet architectures
- Computer Science degree or similar background essential
- Ability to work with a geographically and functionally spread organization
- Ability to work in the field in remote offices, and be self-managed with excellent prioritization skills
- Passion and positive attitudes essential
OF TECH TALENT