BlueCava is a fast growing, leading provider of Multi-Screen identification products and solutions that power privacy and digital/mobile adtech platforms. Headquartered in Irvine, California, with offices in New York, we have an exciting, creative environment with incredible people who have a true passion for results. Our team is leading the way in audience on-boarding, multi-screen reach, campaign measurement and visitor recognition.
Solutions Consultant plays a cross-domain, cross-functional role working with prospects and customers. Primary responsibility is managing pre- and post-sales implementations of the BlueCava solutions.
This role will be located in New York and will primarily be responsible for East Coast customers.
- Act as the primary technical resource for key accounts
- Service and maintain relationships with clients, agencies and key partners from pilot program through successful production deployment
- Consult with and advise prospects and early stage customers on how best to use the products or services provided
- Define KPIs for each implementation, convey those measures to client
- Identify and manage all technical issues to assure customer satisfaction through all stages of the implementation (and sales process as assigned)
- Convey customer requirements and provide “voice of the customer” to enhance or modify products and services
- Develop “Use Cases” of applicability of BlueCava solutions. Include Pilot program key measures “return on investment” (ROI) results
Interface with peers to ensure overall coordination around product development, testing, product releases and production
- Background and experience in online advertising
- Very creative, very flexible and thrives in an environment with numerous changes in devices, operating systems, technical requirements, etc..
- Successfully led customer implementations from pilot to commercial success
- Candidate has managed multiple accounts / projects in parallel
- The candidate is comfortable presenting to the client leadership and technical teams
- Previous experience in a start up environment is preferred
OF TECH TALENT