Do you want to be a part of a growing and energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries? Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform era and we are leading the charge.
By connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform, network and tools needed to develop apps, communicate in real-time and create value from old processes like invoicing, payments and workflow, Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
We are hiring a Solution Architect to be a part of our global sales team, supporting our Account Executives closing deals with Global Fortune 1000 companies while reporting directly to our Chief Commercial Officer. We have set out to change the way that business software works, and this individual will be a leader in taking the product and platform to new and existing territories alongside our top-notch sales team.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry along with an awareness of the competitive landscape
- Support the Executive Team on short and long-term strategy and positioning
- Support internal teams (Marketing, Product & Delivery, Strategic Partnership) in identifying product enhancements, solutions, 3rd party solutions and marketing campaigns to generate revenue opportunities
- Represent Tradeshift at industry events and conferences worldwide
- Craft the messaging for the sales team to be used in marketing presentations and collateral
- Support and drive the team's sales cycles through pre-sales activities, from initial contact to project completion
- Deliver compelling business cases to executive teams
- Manage a smooth handover process from Sales to Delivery and lend support to our Delivery team in the initial stage of the process
- Respond quickly to RFPs, leveraging our value proposition
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise presales experience with significant exposure to executives, global sales teams, and internal teams
- Ability to think strategically about how to evolve our product to remain competitive
- Experience with cloud computing and enterprise sales, and the importance of applying each within large corporations
- Understand the demands of startup life and how to execute with urgency
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Comfortable with the following platforms: Salesforce.com, Macs, MS Office, Dropbox, Google Docs
- Outstanding communication skills and deadly convincible
- Highly collaborative among high-stress, cross functional internal teams
- You are able to work from our office in San Francisco, or have a succesful track record of working remotely
What We Offer
- Mac of your choice (Air or Pro)
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Fantastic medical, dental and vision benefits covered 100%
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Completely covered phone plan
- Lunch Daily
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!