Each day DoubleVerify welcomes some of the most forward-thinking, innovative individuals into our offices and encourages them to move their career ahead in a hard-working, rewarding environment. Our people represent the finest minds in the emerging field of online advertising technology and media verification and are constantly working together to make breakthroughs that change the face of a rapidly growing industry. DoubleVerify is developing the technology and services to make the digital space exponentially safer and more transparent. Whether in our Manhattan headquarters, our engineering hub in Tel Aviv, or London’s sales offices, the DoubleVerify team members are recognized for their unparalleled ability to collaborate and produce robust solutions for clients in every corner of the business. We are looking for difference makers to add to the DoubleVerify team and bring new ideas to the table. Think you are up for the challenge?
DoubleVerify is looking for talented Server Side Engineers to join our New York R&D team. In this role you will use the latest industry standards and technologies to enhance our ad verification and measurement technologies. DoubleVerify runs mission critical systems that process billions of real time transactions a day, hence performance and scalability considerations would guide the Engineer throughout each project. We look for our team members to be creative and original in finding new ways to further enrich our products. You will experiment with new and cutting edge technologies designed for Big Data and Ad tech solutions.
- Implementing business logic that analyzes hundreds of Tera bytes of data over MPP data stores
- Tuning real time ad serving systems which process billions of ad impressions a day
- Implementing Windows and Linux scripts
- Integrating with Vetica Column Oriented DWH, SQL Server OLTP, Mongo DB, and homegrown data systems
- Modeling and defining APIs for external systems
- Contributing to and enhancing DoubleVerify’s proprietary reporting system
- Performing code reviews for peers as well as pair programming
- Following agile methodologies of rapid development and continuous integration
- Ensuring all software components are automatically-testable and monitor-able
Position Requirements & Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field of study
- Versatility and knowledge in many technologies and in particular: .NET, python, MongoDB, Redis, Node.js, Veritca, Cognos, SQLServer, Hadoop
- At least 4+ years of experience in .NET technology
- At least 4+ years of experience SQL Server or other relational DB development
- At least 2+ years of experience in Scalable and big-datasystems
- Good communication skills - a team player
- Experience in the Online Advertising domain is an advantage.
- Prior experience working in an agile environment is a plus
OF TECH TALENT