Adelphic Mobile is a VC-backed start up that enables efficient buying and selling of targeted mobile media at scale through our powerful and Intelligent Predictive Data Platform™.
The Predictive Data Platform™ offers a suite of solutions for advertisers to achieve their campaign goals and for media owners to better understand, mange and monetize their ad inventory. Additionally, our AudienceCube™ is a new targeting technology that systematically extracts data predictive of campaign performance, and makes it available real-time so it becomes more targetable and valuable overall.
Founded in 2010 by Changfeng Wang and Jennifer Lum, the company is well-funded with lead investor Matrix Partners.
The Software Engineer will have key responsibility in third-party ad and content server integration, client SDK, and Tag development.
· 3+ years experience with Web and mobile application development
· Solid foundation in computer science/engineering, including data structure, software design, and algorithms
· Deep understanding of Web application architecture and frameworks and extensive experience with both client and server side development
· Experience developing commercial products using at least two of: Java, php, ruby, python, and .net
· Experience in Internet application development platforms such as Facebook and Google app engine
· BS/BE, MS degree in computer science or related quantitative field
· Experience in online/mobile advertising and/or cloud computing a big plus
OF TECH TALENT