Who Says Coupons Aren’t Sexy? Frugality is HOT!
WhaleShark Media Inc. is the world's leading marketplace for coupons and deals. The company's websites connect consumers seeking savings with discounts from more than 100,000 top merchants, stores and retailers. WhaleShark Media welcomes more than 100 million unique visitors to shop its sites every year.
We’re always looking for ambitious, driven self-starters who want to be on the leading edge of developing technology and an Internet retail evolution. This position is located in Austin, TX.
Why you want to work with us:
Our team is composed of smart, creative and fun, developers! WhaleShark Media not only strives to be the best in its industry but also inspires its employees to achieve their best while working at our company. Our employees are united in producing new successes every day. WhaleShark Media is fortunate to have an experienced and focused executive leadership team to direct its efforts toward achieving new standards and goals, which positions the company to be an industry leader and pioneer.
WhaleShark Media employees are energized by their ability to work in a fast-paced, highly flexible environment where their decisions can have a positive effect on the company’s bottom line! Why wait? At WhaleShark Media, it’s not just a job. It’s a community that makes it possible. In addition, you can be part of a company that helps people save money in these challenging economic times.
If you share our values and are looking to find a company to grow with and a place where you feel like part of a community, check us out at WhaleSharkMedia.com.
Software Engineer (iOS)
- Build features used by millions of people
- Create innovative applications for the iPhone/iPad or Android platform.
- Take initiative in leading projects and collaborating with others.
- Work to improve the efficiency and functionality of current systems and products.
- Update current products and develop new ones to product specifications.
- Work on the design of new device APIs.
· 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with iPhone SDK
- Experience with Objective-C, and Cocoa/UIKit
- Strong Experience with Object Oriented Programming, Domain Driven Design.
- Thorough understanding of web technologies
- Experience in an Internet environment strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in BSCS or relevant experience commensurate to a bachelor’s.
Nice to have:
- Expert with Java and managing apps iniTunes
- Contributions to open source software projects, or working on your own projects in your spare time
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, bonuses and 100% medical
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, catered lunches four times a week
- Spacious open work space located in the heart of downtown Austin
- Ample supply of snacks and refreshments
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at WhaleShark Media are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
OF TECH TALENT