- Chartboost provides a mobile gaming business engine to leading publishers like Crowdstar, Pocket Gems and TinyCo to help acquire more users and make more revenue per user for their mobile game titles.
- We’ve added 12,000 games to our network and serve over 6 Billion user sessions per month.
- Our founders are mobile gaming pioneers from Tapulous (now Disney Mobile). We have top tier funding and turned cash-flow positive just two days after launching our platform.
- Join us and help democratize distribution by providing the marketing and monetization muscle of a massive network to publishers of all sizes.
This position is for somebody who lives and breaths scale. You want to build and maintain state of the art backend systems and you are excited about doing that with newer technologies. You are a fan of service-oriented architecture and you have experience working with lots of traffic in a fast-paced team.
We’re building the business engine for mobile games. Our platform already has thousands of customers, many more thousands of apps and a boatload of services that help game developers be more successful. We already have a successful business model and we have huge potential to be much bigger and better. This is a huge challenge, it’s really exciting to us and should be equally exciting to you.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Python and/or PHP
- Know your way around Linux, AWS
- Comfortable doing your own operations
Core database principles, must have worked with a 10M+ row table
- A plus: experience with MongoDB
- Worked with Memcached, any queueing system
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Frequent “work out of the office” days
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
OF TECH TALENT