Intific – Build What’s Next
Intific empowers people who understand how innovative software can drive revolutionary change. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, scientists, and thinkers embrace visions of the future and collaborate with our customers to bring them to life today. Through the creative disruption of traditional thinking, we inspire and deliver new products that produce significant value.
We build what’s next.
Intific is looking for a System Architect to help lead a new scalable data processing system for our customers. This system will use cutting edge technologies and methodologies to create a turnkey system for large scale virtual environment generation. This position will be responsible for the design and implementation of a multi-platform large scale data store and processing framework for a variety of data types.
• Participate in sprint planning, technical design, and architecture discussions.
• Independently implement, debug, and document isolated systems.
• Implement, debug, and document complex systems with light supervision.
• Review and provide feedback on Technical Design Documents.
• Experience in the design and implementation of multi-tiered systems.
• Experience with database design and implementation, including MySQL, SQL.
• Experience with existing and future “big data” technologies such as RDF, NoSQL, and Semantic Web development.
• Ability to create design documents, technical documentation, using UML and software flow diagrams.
• Minimum 7 years professional software development experience.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in an engineering lead role.
• BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Full Product Life-cycle experience.
• Applicant must be able to relocate to Austin, TX.
• Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Applicant must be able to gain a security clearance, if needed
• Experience with GIS data formats and sources.
• Experience working with user facing tool engineers.
Due to Government Contracts and Assignments, US Citizenship is required; we cannot accept Green Cards and we are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time for this specific position. Intific, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.