CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
CBRE's Brokerage division executes strategic, integrated and comprehensive commercial real estate brokerage services for tenants/occupiers, property owner and narrowly focused vertical industries in the office, industrial and retail sectors. Clients make informed real estate decisions underwritten by world-class and industry leading proprietary market research, analytical and consultative services. The Brokerage division draws frequently and seamlessly from other CBRE services to provide clients what they need functionally anywhere in the world.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on “Search and Apply” on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser’s settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on “Register Today” to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
- Based out of the New York office, but supporting Law Firm Practice Group (LFPG) professionals across the country; will also interface with professionals in London and Hong Kong
- Highlight the key benefits of the collective resources offered by the LFPG to both clients and CBRE professionals
- Assemble presentation materials from each of our top law firm specialists to improve our selling proposition
- Create and maintain a comprehensive mailing list for use in marketing campaigns and business development efforts
- Develop marketing collateral, white papers, market research data, case studies
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for LFPG members to sponsor, participate in or speak at law firm conferences and other events
- Create an annual benchmarking piece that is recognized as the industry standard
- Organize the group around key portfolio management pursuits/pitches and creating a clear and informed message to proactively pursue law firm portfolio business
- Maintain statistical graphics and information
- Trends Placemat
- Quarterly Reports on global and national trends
- Create and maintain Law Firm Practice Group Navigator and cbre.com sites
- Create marketing materials for business line conferences
- Create and update WIN content
Vet and post Best of Class items and Case Studies to libraries
- Strong writing and communication skills, both with creating presentations and marketing tools for brokers, as well as with day-to-day communication with brokers, marketing staff and across departments.
- Collaborative attitude. Adept at building internal relationships/dialogue to help facilitate process, as well as generate the ‘right’ result. This includes working with brokers on developing marketing materials, as well as working across departments on specific marketing projects, and/or to generate specific content for marketing/new business purposes.
- Can think strategically and be proactive with ideas/opportunities. This may include the ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret documents in order to create slides or other materials for new business opportunities. It also requires the ability to solve problems in situations involving several options.
- Able to employ project management skills to keep projects moving and engage people across staff and departments to move projects forward and complete deliverables on time.
- Strong attention to detail, including strong proofreading capabilities and interest in achieving the highest quality, most accurate deliverables possible.
- Strong organizational skills, including working with file libraries, file nomenclature and versioning during the development of materials, in order to build upon the department’s library of reference materials.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and people-oriented. Enjoys working with different personalities and can adapt/accommodate to others’ working styles while achieving goals and objectives of projects and deliverables.
- Service-oriented and responsive. Works well under deadlines.
- Intermediate skills with various software programs such as Microsoft Office Suite and Creative Suite. Specifically, possesses solid PowerPoint skills, including the ability to create/modify info graphics, create animations, insert pictures/files, etc.
- Also should be comfortable with learning software/new skills, such as industry-specific software to create map deliverables, such as 3D and 2D maps. This may also include learning a web publishing platform.
Working knowledge of commercial real estate and legal space is required.
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!