Part of Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group, VivaKi was established in 2008 to propel the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today we are the global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic media landscape.
VivaKi is organized across four distinct pillars: Products and Solutions includes Audience On Demand™, a market-leading addressable media buying practice recognized as the first, best and most secure solution of its kind in the world; the Incubation practice transforms new partnerships into digital marketing products and services. A well-known global component of this practice is The Pool, which explores and surfaces next generation ad models for emerging media platforms; Operational Consultancy is a global process automation and standardization practice that streamlines systems, process and workflow for an open and networked world; VivaKi Exchange is a trading operation that leverages the scale of the Groupe’s combined media clout in 16 markets around the world, negotiates the most efficient and effective opportunities for our clients. Across the globe, VivaKi employs more than 300 engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and digital marketing professionals.
Reporting into the Associate Director, Platform, the Platform Analyst will support the ongoing development of the AOD product with a focus on specific external data relationships and inventory sources. This highly motivated, detail-oriented individual will focus on researching, designing test strategies, and proposing best practices for audience targeting using 3rd party data sources. The Account Manager will support an Account Supervisor in establishing the usage best practices and educating internal AOD resources on data and inventory. The position is responsible for researching and maintain document libraries, assisting in test implementation within AOD, and monitoring and analyzing campaign performance for both online and traditionally offline data sources and/or aggregators.
The ideal candidate will have digital media or financial/research analyst experience and very strong interpersonal, analytical, and writing skills, with the ability to make clear, concise presentations. A strong affinity for technology, infrastructure and methodology development is a plus.
But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
Data Discovery & Development
- Research and develop a deep understanding for audience data and its uses in the digital landscape, including uses across multiple media formats (standard banner, video, mobile)
- Maintain internal resources of the 3rd party data landscape and facilitate creation of AOD and agency materials around available targeting, features, and best practices
- Investigate and establish documentation for data capture, integration, and storage by 3rd party data companies
- Collaborate with broader AOD Services team to socialize data best practices and opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area of study
- 1+ years in digital media or financial services/consulting, with a background in analytics, research, or previous experience at an ad network or similar marketing/research company
- Intelligent, entrepreneurial type with strong written, interpersonal skills & work ethic
- Strong interest in audience creation and human behavior as it relates to marketing/advertising products and services
- High competency level in MS Office products; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic understanding of digital advertising landscape from either media or research perspective
- Excellent time management / project management skills, with ability to manage detail work and communicate project status effectively to all levels
OF TECH TALENT