Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry. Seamless and MenuPages are the nation’s leading sources of local restaurant information and mobile/online ordering. We deliver food happiness to over 1.5 million customers and many of the world’s largest companies. In addition, Seamless offers a career filled with innovation and opportunity to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our family.
Join us in New York City, Sandy, UT, or one of our satellite markets. With a career at Seamless, you can order your cake and eat it, too!
You’re excited about joining the Software Engineering team at Seamless so that you can develop current and future technologies for one of the most interesting companies in America! You love Seamless products and recognize that they’re used each day by millions of consumers and corporate clients in cities from sea to shining sea. You want to help Seamless continue to improve its growing portfolio of products, and appreciate the challenge of improving our increasingly scalable platform to support high volumes of transactions. This is an unbeatable opportunity for developers who hope to deliver world class software in a friendly, fun, and innovative environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to front-end products for the Seamless platform and service
- Work as senior members of cross-functional teams to define and develop our products in a fast paced, product driven, e-commerce company
- Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists, and users to deliver working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities
- Working heavily in the Construction phase of projects, and collaborate on the planning, design, and functional & non-functional requirements during Elaboration
- Set the pace of construction and iteratively deliver on working software
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver products while working through risks and uncertainties
- Proven experience as an engineer with nearly all of the following:
- C# / .NET 2.0 – 4.0
- ASP.NET, MS MVC 3, and HTML5
- Content Management Systems (WCMS)
- n-Tier application design and development via MVC, REST, OOD, and some other letters of the alphabet
- Communication of project risks and trade-off analysis to technical and project management
- Delivering reliable software engineering via iterative development processes
- High volume and high performance, web & mobile based consumer products or services
- Success at scaling software applications up and out
- Experience with many of the following:
- Solr or other search platforms
- Geolocation and related usage
- Service-oriented Architeture (SOA) and WCF
- Guided navigation, recommendations, and personalization
- n-Tier caching architectures and products
- 4+1 Architecture methodology
- 4-year college degree or commensurate experience
*Seamless is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
OF TECH TALENT