- Chartboost provides a mobile gaming business engine to leading publishers like Crowdstar, Pocket Gems and TinyCo to help acquire more users and make more revenue per user for their mobile game titles.
- We’ve added 12,000 games to our network and serve over 6 Billion user sessions per month.
- Our founders are mobile gaming pioneers from Tapulous (now Disney Mobile). We have top tier funding and turned cash-flow positive just two days after launching our platform.
- Join us and help democratize distribution by providing the marketing and monetization muscle of a massive network to publishers of all sizes.
About the Job:
- Build the face of our company: sculpt a beautiful dashboard that’s chock-full of useful features and simple enough for a monkey-astronaut to use.
- Code. We are constantly innovating, improving the product, learning from customers and building an experience that we are proud of that drives results. We want you to have a huge sense of ownership over that.
- Work with an awesome team. We built the #1 game on the iPhone 5 times over and now we’re doing somethingeven cooler and more useful.
- Experience writing code in an MVC environment with multiple complex moving parts. We are a small agile team and we’ll need you to understand design constraints, be able to read server side code and, if absolutely necessary, contribute some in a pinch.
- Disciplined, accountable and a team player. We are a fast-moving startup that grows our product footprint every day. We need you to work efficiently, prioritize, context switch and work well in a team that likes working with you.
- You’ve built a rich-ui, ajax-y, browser based dashboard before - preferably one that other industry folks have oohed-and-ahhed over.
- You have an eye for design. You are interested in visual and/or interaction design, and maybe have even performed one of these roles in the past.
- You understand the intricacies of mobile web dev, what to optimize, what the limits are.
- You like side projects and experimenting. We love surprises.
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Frequent “work out of the office” days
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
OF TECH TALENT
OF TECH TALENT
Create a page showing your professional skills and get recognized!