Imagine a company with a vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad… The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia is the only SAP-certified partner that offers a web-based vendor management and Dynamic Discounting solutions. Our minimally invasive SaaS solution is easy to install and maintain with clients operational in a matter of just days.
PG&E, John Deere, Pfizer, Johnson Controls and even Coca Cola Bottling are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with a European office in Düsseldorf, Germany. We’ve grown 300% since last year and are looking for the next A-player to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
We are seeking results-driven Senior Enterprise Account Executives to expand Taulia’s pipeline and close new business across major US territories. Multiple positions are available for passionate, proven sales professionals wishing to join a young, wildly growing Bay Area technology company. The qualified candidate will possess a proven track record of complex enterprise sales success targeting $250k-$1M+ deal sizes.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia’s early sales force and must possess an ability to work creatively and autonomously in a rapidly growing start-up environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing leadership to create a territory business plan to generate and nurture a qualified prospect pipeline.
- In collaboration with Sales and Product leadership, gain fluency across Taulia products, market segment and sales process; be able to smoothly deliver value proposition, provide technical demonstrations and overcome objectiives.
- In collaboration with Sales and Finance leadership, regularly review pipeline status to assist in the generation of accurate near and mid-term forecasts.
- Engage pipeline moving prospects through classic enterprise software stages from qualification through closing.
- Coordinate with both Sales and Professional Services leadership to ensure customer expectations are met and feedback is clearly shared.
- Manage all aspects of a prospects journey through the sales cycle coordinating with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales leadership to win competitive deals including response preparation to RFIs and RFPs.
- Identify and pursue up-sale opportunities across existing clients within determined territory collaborating with Product and Professional Services leadership on execution.
- In collaboration with Sales Leadership, set and achieve annual sales targets/quotas.
- Document all pipeline activity within relevant Taulia communication tools (e.g. Salesforce).
- Extensive experience selling business solutions to Global 2000 business executives.
- Demonstrable business acumen and communication ability; comfortable engaging any level of an organization as part of a hierarchical enterprise software sale.
- A strong understanding of the financial operational process within the Global 2000 preferably across accounts payable/receivable, procurement and treasury.
- A polished evangelist and collaborator who is an expert in team selling scenarios.
- Experienced presenter able to lead business case workshops, collaborate on the development of client testimonials and white papers, and lead multi-stakeholder and executive interviews.
- Proven deal closer that leverages all available resources to negotiate contracts to full execution.
- 5+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience setting targets and achieving goals.
- At lease one prior role in a start-up environment highly preferred.
- Prior sales experience featuring a SaaS/subscription pricing model.
- Experience selling products across the Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and/or E-Invoicing sectors would be a plus.
- Willing to travel 50%+.
- Willing to operate remotely.
Taulia is a rapidly growing SF-based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurs to join our journey.
OF TECH TALENT