Part of Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), the world’s third largest communications group, VivaKi was established in 2008 to propel the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today we are the global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic media landscape. Across the globe, VivaKi employs more than 400 engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and digital marketing professionals. Visit us online at www.vivaki.com or follow us on Twitter: @VivaKi.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of Audience On Demand campaign implementations. This involves maintaining the accuracy and organization of all bid management & trafficking processes and agency interactions related to assigned Audience On Demand campaigns. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking experience, campaign management and optimization experience, strong analytical, writing, and comprehension skills, and extensive experience with Doubleclick DART or similar campaign management systems. Prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization efforts is important.
Most importantly, the candidate must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, work with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Understand and effectively communicate AOD’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations.
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with AOD customers through excellence in client service
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Responsible for all aspects of client communication
- Trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Oversight of our larger and most strategic accounts and client relationships
- Operate as the day-to-day contact for Agency partners to resolve issues, provide status, and ensure peak campaign performance
- Lead and assist in educating Account Managers and Associate Account Managers helping to support campaigns
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations, as well as experience with rich media vendors such as Pointroll or Klipmart
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to direct a team
OF TECH TALENT