VivaKi was established in 2008 by Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest marketing communications organization, to accelerate the digital transformation and expertise of the Groupe and its agencies. Today VivaKi is a global leader in digital advertising solutions, working with the world’s leading organizations to help them navigate the evolving and chaotic consumer landscape. We achieve this by scaling the products and solutions clients need today, while incubating the tools they will need tomorrow.
VivaKi is organized across four distinct pillars: Products and Solutions includes Audience On Demand™, a market-leading addressable media buying practice recognized as the first, best and most secure solution of its kind in the world; the Emerging Opportunities practice transforms new partnerships into digital marketing products and services. A well-known global component of this practice is The Pool, which explores and surfaces next generation ad models for emerging media platforms, plus VivaKi Ventures which aligns with start-up companies who serve the Ad Tech industry; Operational Consultancy is a global process automation and standardization practice that streamlines systems, process and workflow for an open and networked world; VivaKi Exchange is a trading operation that leverages the scale of the Groupe’s combined media clout in 16 markets around the world, negotiates the most efficient and effective opportunities for our clients. Across the globe, VivaKi employs more than 300 engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and digital marketing professionals.
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for all aspects of Audience on Demand campaign implementations. This involves maintaining the accuracy and organization of all bid management & trafficking processes and agency interactions related to assigned Audience on Demand campaigns. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking experience, campaign management and optimization experience, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills, and extensive experience with Doubleclick DART or similar campaign management systems. Prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization efforts is important. But most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
- Understand and effectively communicate AOD’s value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
- Execute and manage online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns).
- Handle daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Work with agency partners to ensure creative assets are scheduled
- Trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Oversight of our larger and most strategic accounts and client relationships
- Operate as the day-to-day contact for Agency partners to resolve issues, provide status, and ensure peak campaign performance
- Oversee Account Managers and Operations Coordinators helping to support campaigns
- Four-year college degree, preferably in management information systems or related studies
- Must have 3+ years of experience in Bid Management, Campaign Management/Optimization, DoubleClick DFA and/or Atlas DMT, as well as with rich media vendors such as Pointroll or Klipmart
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to oversee and direct a team
OF TECH TALENT