Simpli.fi is a rapidly-growing, next genetaion element level platform. A innovative technology that brings together Demand Side Platform (DSP), Data Managememt Platform (DMP) and Supply Side Platform (SSP) with offices in Fort Worth, New York, Boston, Munich, and Beijing. Simpli.fi is the only media buying platform leveraging the power of unstructured data. Simpli.fi is also one of the select platforms with a seat on the Facebook Exchange (FBX). We are unlocking the full potential of online display advertising through the elimination of traditional segment based targeting in favor of real time media buying, optimization and reporting technology fueled by individual data signals that are lost in traditional audience segments. To that end we are widely regarded as the leading technology behind keyword level search retargeting.
Simpli.fi empowers display campaigns to scale faster, perform better and provide deeper audience insights than previously thought possible
Ideal candidates will posses exceptional organization, communication, sales, and analytical skills. Sr. Account Executives will be responsible for identifying, targeting and developing advertising agency and large direct advertiser relationships. Approximately 75% of the sales focus will be on new business generation while the other 25% will be on developing and growing accounts or migrating them from a trial to full usage. There is a healthy investment in marketing on slate in 2013 which will continue strong inbound interest for our solutions.
Training is provided in NYC & Fort Worth, TX and will take approximately 3-5 days to demo technologies and experience capabilities and limitations first hand. In addition, meeting with the Client Services Organization and other specific sales training training.
Primary activities include call and meeting set-up, on-line demo's, in personal sales calls, client-facing information discovery, proposal development, translation of discovery into strategic and tactical recommendations, contract ratification and execution, and client transfer to Simpli.fi's Fort Worth Client Success Teams. Other expectations include:
- Develop strategic sales plan for territory to achieve revenue and other sales and customer related goals
- Develop and expand relationships with SEM & Display agencies, and advertisers in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels (calling on Media Managers, Media Directors, Media Specialists, Media Planners, Account Directors, Chief Digital Officers, Directors of Client Services to name a few)
- Work with other Simpli.fi Sales team members on cross-territory opportunities
- Understand industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
- Communicate such to other Simpli.fi personnel
- Understand and effectively communicate Simpli.fi's value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
- Maintain sales pipeline in Salesforce.com.
- Work with marketing and other departments to develop and perfect case studies and other marketing materials
- Other responsibilities include activities such as attending conferences, industry events, user groups, or other activities that support Simpli.fi's growth
- Willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time (frequent day trips, semi-regular overnights might be required
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling search or display digital advertising
- Experience selling into advertising agencies
- Experience with search marketing, real time bidding, retargeting, ad exchanges, ad agencies, demand site platforms, display advertising.
- Strong knowledge of online advertising industry trends and technologies
- A strong hunter mentality
- Valid industry connections or rolodex of business; specific relationships within digital advertising agencies
- Previous experience working as high performing in market lone superstar
- Previous experience working with a start up organizations that move quickly.
Ideal Candidate Requirements (Non-Negotiable):
- A Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in online advertising sales with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling digital advertising of some type
- Ability to pass criminal background check and possess a clean driving record
- Verifiable W2 earnings that support previous success
- Stock Options
- Medical PPO BCBS
- Health Savings Account
Simpli.fi is an early voice in a wide open market. Sales Directors will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, and with success over time roll into expanded leadership roles.
This role reports to the East Coast Sales Director
OF TECH TALENT