As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the country, Quidsi, Inc. & its Affiliates (Quidsi) own and operate Diapers.com (baby care), Soap.com (health, beauty and household essentials), BeautyBar.com (prestige beauty), Wag.com (pet products), YoYo.com (toys), Casa.com (home), Bookworm.com (children’s books), Afterschool.com (children’s sports and activities), and Vine.com (green products) . We like to work hard and play hard, always striving to improve our business, our people, our culture, and the experience for our customers. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, the next step is yours. Send us your resume and come join a group of critical thinkers and innovators energized by the passion to explore "what if" (the meaning of Quidsi in Latin). For more information about our company, please go to www.Quidsi.com.
The Quidsi team is seeking an analytic and highly motivated Search & Affiliate Marketing Associate, Diapers to join our fast growing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage multiple aspects of paid search and affiliate marketing and learn about online marketing and the e-commerce business. This person will play a central role in driving customer acquisition, revenue growth, and profitability. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with an ability to learn new skills quickly. Prior marketing experience is desired, but not a necessary prerequisite.
• Drive project management, implementation, prioritization, and planning for our paid search and comparison shopping programs
• Create, implement, analyze, and optimize search campaigns across multiple search engines
• Partner with Category Managers to coordinate promotions and drive sales across categories
• Manage relationships with search and comparison shopping engines and vendor partners
• Identify and test new growth opportunities in paid search and affiliate programs
• Manage affiliate publisher and network partnership relationships
• Provide regular detailed reporting on program performance to team leadership
• Stay informed of industry trends and best practices
Basic Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree required - recommended in math, the sciences, engineering, economics or another analytical background. Analytical Humanities students are also encouraged to apply!
• Two plus years work experience, preferably in the Search Engine Marketing, e.g. Google Adwords, affiliate marketing, the online advertising space, investment banking, or consulting
Preferred Qualifications • Excellent analytical skills
• Strong project management skill s, organization, and attention to detail
This position is conveniently located in Jersey City, NJ, a four minute ride from the World Trade Center and just outside the Exchange Place PATH Station. Bordering the Hudson River, our offices have spectacular panoramic views of Manhattan and New Jersey.
Quidsi Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OF TECH TALENT