- Chartboost provides a mobile gaming business engine to leading publishers like Crowdstar, Pocket Gems and TinyCo to help acquire more users and make more revenue per user for their mobile game titles.
- In less than 1 year we’ve added 12,000 games to our network and serve over 6 Billion user sessions per month.
- Our founders are mobile gaming pioneers from Tapulous (now Disney Mobile). We have top tier funding and turned cash-flow positive just two days after launching our platform.
- Join us and help democratize distribution by providing the marketing and monetization muscle of a massive network to publishers of all sizes.
About the Job:
We see a huge untapped market. There are literally thousands of great indie developers that we need to reach out to. You will help us expand our long tail of developers using our network.
This job is awesome. You get to play games everyday, stay on top of the latest in mobile and gaming and talk to dozens of interesting people and companies every week.
- Talk about our business. Explain the full value of Chartboost to any developer with two hands behind your back while standing on one foot.
- Search the European app stores for games, examining the trajectory of individual game apps and investigating the game apps' current cross-promotion, advertising and monetization.
- Reach out to game developers to discuss how we can help to build a better business for them in our evolving industry.
- You have prior experience working at a high tech, mobile or gaming company.
- You have a good understanding of what drives chart rank on various app stores (# of downloads, user reviews, etc.)
- You are a tech-savvy "people" person who learns fast and thinks on your feet.
- You have a bachelor’s degree from a top tier university or equivalent experience.
- A strong and proactive planner,collaborator and organizer, a stickler for details and a master of multi-tasking.
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
- You have great communication skills in English and German. Other European languages a plus..
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Frequent “work out of the office” days
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
OF TECH TALENT