130006EI - Dell Quest Sales Executive IAM – Nationwide
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Access Management Sales Specialist, responsible for selling Quest Software Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions to join our team.
Quest Software, an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems, is now an important component of Dell’s Software Group. Quest bolsters Dell’s competitive position in delivering end-to-end IT solutions and is a strong strategic fit with Dell’s software group.
Candidates must possess Enterprise Software and Best of Breed sales experience within the Fortune 500 marketplace enabling them to comfortably discuss both business and technology issues with mid- to high-level decision makers. This position requires outstanding technical as well as sales skills. The IAM Sales Specialist will “team sell” with account managers - candidates must be able to work in a collaborative sales environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Selling/Evangelizing Quest’s IAM solution in the commercial market through a variety of sales and marketing activities.
- Finding, developing and closing sales opportunities through a structured sales process.
- Developing and maintaining relationships.
- Creating and executing targeted account plans in concert with account managers and regional managers.
- Coordinating and communicating with pre-sales, contracts and post-sales.
- Working with channel and alliance partners to increase opportunity size and expedite closure.
- 5+ years successful experience selling Identity and Access Management.
- 5+ Years successful experience selling into Fortune 500 accounts.
- B.A./B.S. related field or equivalent.
- Travel requirement up to 50%.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of solution and value-based selling techniques.
- Accurate forecasting skills.
- Ability to sell to high-level executives using articulate value propositions.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
OF TECH TALENT