Time Inc. Branded Solutions
Job Description: Sales Director, Time Exchange
Through Time Exchange, Time Inc. provides a suite of programmatic audience buying solutions via agency trading desks and demand-side buying platforms. Grounded in Time Inc. brand sites, Time Exchange can provide advertisers with scale, trusted content, and diverse audiences within a private exchange buying environment.
Time Inc. is seeking a Sales Director for Time Exchange, to focus on growing revenue with advertisers through programmatic buying channels and the creation of private exchange relationships. This person will be responsible for working with agency trading desks, DSPs, and clients directly, while also partnering with the Time Inc. digital sales teams to package programmatic buying solutions with various digital and custom client solutions.
Based in New York City and reporting to our VP of Digital Sales, the Sales Director, Time Exchange, will be a senior contributor within the sales organization that has a combination of digital, consultative, and transactional selling and experience working with holding companies, operating agencies, agency trading desks, and DSPs.
An ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
• A seasoned and aggressive sales producer with experience penetrating and navigating media agencies, preferably agency trading desks.
• A consultative, educational sales approach balanced with transactional style
• Strong interpersonal skills. A charismatic and practical sales leader to earn the respect and relationships of emerging agency and client partners.
• Must understand the needs of our advertisers as well as their operating agencies and brands.
• Sales process aptitude: activity tracking, pipeline management, and forecasting.
• Work within a matrix multimedia organization to manage deal development and create smart client solutions
• Continually educate peers in the organization in the sales and marketing groups on the latest developments across the programmatic buying landscape to ensure we are a leading team in the industry
• Travel will be required for this role (West Coast, Midwest, and East).
• Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
• 7+ years experience in sales with 3+ years of advertising network, technology, platform, data, or exchange sales experience required.
• Excellent verbal and written communicator with extensive client presentation experience
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work with various constituents
• Must be team oriented
Please apply through the following link:
OF TECH TALENT