You are up for big challenges
You are a highly-motivated, results-driven sales professional with a successful track record of selling multi-faceted marketing/advertising programs across multiple verticals. You’re well versed in digital media and are comfortable with technology, marketing data and analytics. Your door-opening track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined and consultative, and that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex organizations to win over senior-level decision makers.
As a Client Partner within our Emerging business, you’ll create strategic relationships with the country’s most innovative marketers. This position will be staffed in either San Francisco or in our new Manhattan, New York offices. Some travel will be involved to present to prospects and clients our cutting edge solutions. You will have a competitive base salary, uncapped upside, competitive benefits and equity ownership.
Datalogix offers big opportunities
Datalogix helps over 50% of the top 100 advertisers and over 90% of the top 50 digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world’s largest platform of 1:1 offline purchasing data. Only Datalogix leverages over $1 trillion dollars in consumer spending to address and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive, Telecom and Financial Services.
We have doubled our team and our revenue in the past two years, and expect to do the same in the next two years, creating unparalleled opportunities for our employees. At the same time, we have worked hard to stamp out bureaucracy and politics which allows us to maintain the energy, creativity, nimbleness, individual empowerment, and excitement of an emerging company. Datalogix is headquartered in Colorado with offices in NYC, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco and London.
How you will be successful at Datalogix
As a Client Partner, your sales track record is, of course, the bottom-line measurement for your success. However, this role is all about generating long-term sustainable account growth within new Emerging vertical companies – the top spenders in digital advertising. You will lead discussions focused on a client’s strategic priorities and business issues that will ultimately enable you to reach your revenue goals. Our General Manager of Emerging will be looking to you to lead Datalogix discussions both with key clients and their agencies/partners. And you’ll be expected to be a true team player…working hand in hand with product/marketing and the sales support staff to effectively execute flawlessly, address questions and gain “trusted partner” status with our most strategically important clients and agencies.
What you bring to the table.
For this position (in fact, in every position we hire for at DLX), our management team is looking for someone who will be energized by the dynamics of an entrepreneurial work environment. If you thrive on change, run with new challenges, and you’re interested in what you’ve read so far, you likely have the basic skills/requirements we’re looking for in a qualified candidate.
Here’s a summary:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5-7 years track record of winning new business/sales in the digital media industry coupled with a strong client/agency rolodex supporting the Telco, Finance or Travel verticals
- Knowledge of audience targeting and digital display, mobile and video technology
- Understanding of how to work with agencies, trading desks, portals and ad networks
- Demonstrated results orientation: delivery of revenue targets and business growth
- Strong energy and drive: self-motivated, focused on bottom line, persistent
- Personal and interpersonal competencies: relating skills, openness and receptivity, integrity and character
- Experienced engaging with executive decision makers, strong executive presence and great presentation skills
- Organizational agility: communicating effectively, culturally savvy, managing up, down, laterally
- Understanding of data-driven targeting practices of the online and direct marketing industries including transactional data targeting applications and profiling is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
We offer competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans with unlimited upside, and stock options for all DLX employees. Our benefits include quality medical, dental, flexible spending, and life insurance, effective the day you join, and a 401(k) plan. We also provide DLX Recharge, our unique and flexible no-tracking time off philosophy that allows us to take time off when we need it to “recharge”.
OF TECH TALENT